Virtual Classroom Etiquette:
1. Log On- Use your LEGAL name for attendance purposes.
2. Be on Time- Have all necessary materials prepared and ready, including technology.
3. Mute Yourself- Make sure your mic is on mute BEFORE you enter the classroom. Pay attention to your teacher and others who may be speaking.
4. Participate- Be focused and ACTIVELY participate in independent, cooperative group or whole class activities. Type in comments or questions in the chat or wait for your teacher to call on you. Refrain from electronic devices (cell phones) unless instructed for academic usage.
5. Be Respectful- No profanity, vulgarity or inappropriate comments. Do not speak when someone else is talking or presenting and respond to others with respect in word and gesture.
6. Dress appropriately- Please adhere to the dress code criteria as stated in the Student Code of Conduct.