About the Course
Learn about the elements of argument and composition as you develop your critical-reading and writing skills. You’ll read and analyze nonfiction works from various periods and write essays with different aims: for example, to explain an idea, argue a point, or persuade your reader of something.
Skills You'll Learn
- Reading closely, analyzing, and interpreting a piece of writing
- Evaluating a source of information
- Gathering and consolidating information from different sources
- Writing an evidence-based argument
- Drafting and revising a piece of writing
College Course Equivalent
An introductory college-level literary analysis course.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 @ 8 AM
AP Credit Policy Search
to find out what scores colleges will accept for college credit.